A diagnosis of low-grade serous ovarian cancer is life-altering, for the women involved, their family, friends and loved ones. We’ve put together a list of support groups, helpful external resources and words of wisdom from the women themselves.
- Whether you have low-grade serous cancer, love someone who does or just want to make a difference there is a support group for everyone. View Support Groups.
- We asked women with this cancer to let women know what they’d say to someone else going through this. Read their wisdom.
- We’ve put together a list of helpful cancer organisations. Go to external links.
- We also have a blog post highlighting low-grade serous women sharing their journey online.
- You can find more information on low-grade serous ovarian cancer in our information portal, and on our main website under “About”.