Guide to Completing the Campaign Creation Form
Campaign Name and Short Description
Fundraising Goal and Length in Days
Categories and Tags (Optional)
Include details of what it’s for, what you’ll be doing, where you’re doing it, why you’re doing it, and who will benefit.
*Include ["charitable_donors campaign=current"] if you want each individual's donation amount (rather than just the overall total) to display (must remove quotation marks "" from inside the brackets [ ] to work).
Consider allowing monthly donations especially if your campaign lasts for several months.
We will never share your personal information with third parties without your explicit permission.
To Create Your Fundraising Page
1. Register (if you have not done so already). If you have submitted your story you are already registered.
2. Log in
3. Read the Campaign Creation Guide (opens in a new tab)
If you have low-grade serous and are doing a birthday or celebration fundraiser go here instead.
4. Create your Fundraiser (you can edit it at any time)
5. View your Fundraising Profile at any time to edit your details
6. To edit your fundraiser - go to your fundraiser. Once you are on your fundraising page select"edit your fundraiser". (Don't forget to Log in)
7. Want to help but not sure where to start? Let us know and we'll give you a hand.