The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is one of the world's most respected centers focused on cancer patient care, research, education and prevention.
Support their world-renowned low-grade research program by following the instructions below.
Donations over $10 are tax-deductible.
To donate online
- Follow this link to MD Anderson (opens in a new window)
(or go to https://www.mdanderson.org/donors-volunteers/donate.html and click donate)
- Click on "I'd like to choose where my donation will go"
- Select "Other" on the drop down menu
- Enter "CureLG"
- Fill in the other fields on the form
- Don't forget to email us your receipt (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can record your generosity on our website
You can donate once, or every month. Read about the benefits of regular giving here
Donate by phone: Call 713-792-3450 or 800-525-5841 and specify the code "CureLG" to donate to their low-grade serous ovarian cancer research program.